Orders of 2-11 bags will be sent via APC on a van. Delivery charge £10.00
Orders of 12+ bags will be sent on a pallet, on a lorry. Please carefully consider the logistics and discuss any challenges with our dispatch team. Standard delivery charge of £20 applies to most of mainland UK.
Delivery to Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and certain parts of Scotland, Wales, London and Cornwall may incur an additional delivery cost. We will contact you if there will be an additional delivery charge on your order.
Postcodes affected are as follows:
Scotland - AB0-25, 30-56, DD, IV1-20,24,24,28, KA1-26,29-30, KW1-14, KY, ML8+, PA5-19, PH1-7,14
London - E, EC, Some N, Some NW, Some SE, SW, W, WC
Wales - LD, LL32-78, SA
Cornwall - PL, TR, TQ
Compost Bag Volumes
- Lakeland Gold 30 litre
- Bulb Compost 20 litre
- Wool Compost 30 litre
- Double Strength Wool Compost 30 litre
- Ericaceous Mix Potting Compost 30 litre
- Wool Compost for Seeds 12 litre
- Wool Compost for Vegetables and Salads 30 litre
- Wool Compost for Tomatoes 30 litre
Points to Note
- There is a minimum order of 2 bags
- Prices include VAT
- Orders of 12 bags plus will be delivered on a small pallet
- Orders can be a mix of the composts and you will be charged at the combined total number price
- Maximum number of bags that can be put on one pallet is 70
- Standard delivery charges apply to most of mainland UK however offshore islands and some remote parts of Scotland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland will be an extra price. Please contact us for a quote.
- Pallet/ Lorry orders - We do ask our carriers to deliver in a 7.5 ton vehicle, however not all members of the franchise are able to do this. Normally the pallet arrives on a lorry with a tail lift and a hand operated pallet trolley. The driver will attempt to place the pallet where you require, but he cannot move it uphill due to the weight, or across gravel and he may not be able to safely get his vehicle onto your property. In the event of problems he is only obliged to place the pallet on the kerbside. Please consider your access carefully and let us know if there may be any issues so we can help to solve them. The driver will not unload the bags from the pallet and will not take the pallet away.
We aim to process and dispatch orders within 7 working days. Due to current circumstances some deliveries are taking longer than usual, in particular deliveries to London, please bear with us.
- Van orders are usually delivered within 7-10 working days. Please provide safe place instructions.
- Lorry orders are usually delivered within 14 days of order. We will agree a convenient delivery day with you in advance. Delivery times are 8am - 6pm.
For further information please see the delivery information page.
We accept payment for online orders by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro or Delta. Cards are debited when the order is processed.
Please see our Secure Online Shopping page