At Dalefoot Farm we produce a range of premium quality composts made using natural materials providing our customers with strongly sustainable alternatives to peat. We believe there are no other growing mediums like them in the country. Our products are sold direct via mail order and also now stocked in over 175 garden centres across the UK.
We are looking for someone to join our rapidly growing family business, where your focus will be organising the dispatch of orders via several couriers and effectively communicating with our sales and dispatch teams. You will also provide customer service support alongside our sales team.
It is likely you will have worked in a similar fast paced environment where delivering exceptional customer service is key. You will be self-sufficient in time management, juggling tasks and prioritising. You will need to be thorough and have a keen eye for detail. An interest in gardening is an advantage but full product knowledge training will be given.
• Organise deliveries with the customer, clearly discussing logistics
• Organise jobs by courier suitability, customer demand and evenly distributing workload
• Book on consignments and liaise with multiple courier systems and personnel
• Resolve any delivery issues and questions
• Process sales orders from enquiry through to payment and delivery
• Maintain accurate sales data
• Use of IT products including MS Office, CRM and payment systems
• Develop an understanding of people’s interest in gardening
Reports to Production Manager and Business Owners
• 37.5+ hours a week
• Monday-Friday flexibility with exact timing
• Excellent rates of pay
• Based at Dalefoot Farm, CA10 2QL
• 28 days annual leave including all public holiday
How to apply:
Please email a short CV with covering letter explaining why you are interested in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org . Because we are a small team and interested in your motivation to join us, applications without a supporting letter will not be considered.
Any questions, please call Lizzi on 01931 713291
Closing date 31st March 2021